Welcome to foxfireteas.com
This will be an all video site with a small amount of wording for those that like to read as well as watch.
The first subject I would like to concentrate on is skin complains and in particular Eczema. You see I have a friend that suffered with this for years and he wanted to clear it up and maybe even get rid of it all together.
The problem we had was that he wanted a natural solution, none of the creams that contained steroids, just a pure natural way to clear his eczema.
How To Get Rid Of Eczema
Here are some of the facts about Eczema that are not so well known.
- There is no known cure for Eczema, but you can manage it.
- It can appear all over your body but is more commonly found on the elbows and knees.
- Another name for Eczema is Atopic Dermatitis.
- Stress is associated with Eczema
- As many as 30 million Americans suffer from Eczema
There are some ways that you can prevent Eczema from flaring up and they are: –
- Moisturise on a regular basis
- Wearing cotton or soft clothing can stop your clothing making your skin itch
- Always pat skin dry after a lukewarm bath
- Fingernails need to be kept short, prevents damage to skin when itching it in your sleep
- Apply a moisturiser straight after a shower or bath to lock the moisturiser in.
There are plenty of treatments for Eczema starting from over the counter creams to Psycho dermatology.
Research into Eczema is on-going and although there is no known cure, a lot of new creams and treatments are becoming available. Natural treatments are now becoming more and more available and do seem to be the better options than some of the other creams.
Look at the ingredients on some of the creams as the could contain steroids which thin the skin.
Hope you enjoy the video.